- Do I need a bank account to set this up ?
Yes, but if you don’t someone else who has can pay on your behalf.
- Is there an age limit to the animals who can be on the plan ?
No, these plans are designed for any age and intended to run for the life of the animal.
- If I sign up today and come in for a booster vaccination what will I pay for ?
Once the initial payment is taken the vaccination will be included and no payment needed.
- What if I change my mind ?
There is a 7 day ‘cooling-off’ period. Within this period you can cancel and just pay for what you have already had.
- What happens after the 12 months ?
It is a 12 month plan that renews automatically.
- When does the discount begin ?
Straightaway, as soon as you sign-up and pay the first month.
- How do I book my 6 monthly health checks ?
A reminder will be sent to you and you can then book an appointment with the practice.
- What if I change my bank ?
You will need to transfer the Direct Debit over to your new account.
- What if I want to cancel ?
You need to let us know in writing.
- How does this differ from Pet Insurance ?
A Pet Care Plan provides the preventative healthcare treatments every pet needs to help keep them healthy whereas Pet Insurance covers your pets for unforeseen accidents and illnesses. A Pet Care Plan is recommended for both insured and uninsured pets.